Patient influencers are a new and valuable asset when it comes to elevating your brand.
So the question remains, do patient influencers change patient behavior?
We surveyed more than 430 members across seven different online health communities about the role of patient influencers in their care and found:
- 9 out of 10 patients look to influencers and online communities when making health decisions
- Nearly 9 out of 10 patients will ask their doctor about a medication they heard about through a patient influencer
- 94% of people share influencer-driven health information with others
- How a major pharma company worked with patient influencers on social media to gain 3x more qualified leads
Download our original case study to find:
- How patients' health decisions are affected by online communities
- How a Patient Influencer campaign in the rare disease space exceeded the KPI goals alfor a leading pharma brand
- Key insights and takeaways for brands to implement now
Join our Director of Sponsor Programs, Richelle Horn, on Tuesday, April 16 at DTC National from 3:45pm-4:15pm, as she co-leads a master class demonstrating these results in action. She and Denise Vosseller, Associate Director of Marketing at Sage Therapeutics, will share how a patient influencer-powered disease awareness social ad campaign drove KPIs beyond expectations.
Can't make it to DTC?
Schedule a meeting with us here to review Sage Therapeutics' groundbreaking results.